When we talk about different study-abroad options for international students, Malaysia stands out as one of the prominent ones.
This country does not only have quality education, and affordable cost of living but also possesses affiliations with world-class universities.
As Malaysia has career-focused education, which is why many international students want to study medical, and dental degrees.
So, let’s unwrap significant knowledge about MBBS in Malaysia for Pakistani students, and cover some major aspects related to it.
We will not only cover the MBBS fee in Malaysia for Pakistani students, but also the eligibility criteria, requirements, and prestigious universities in Malaysia.
What is the MBBS in Malaysia Cost for Pakistani Students?
If we talk about the cost of studying MBBS in Malaysia for Pakistani students, then it is very affordable. For your information,
it can range from 55000 to 98,560 MYR in jan 2024 . And if we convert it into PKR, then it is equal to 24 lac to 42 lac Pakistani rupees. Jan 2024
Plus, as we have mentioned the cost of living is that much expensive, you will find good accommodation for just 1974 MYR (86,000 PKR). according to jan 2024 Currency Rate
This affordable cost of study MBBS in Malaysia attracts hundreds of students to pursue their studies there.
You must know about the famous universities in Malaysia that offer you the best medical education.
The below section will cover some of the major universities you must keep in mind while applying.
What is the Course Duration of MBBS in Malaysia for Pakistani Students?
Malaysian medical universities offer 5-6 years MBBS study program for international students. This duration may vary according to the university’s policies. Some medical universities in Malaysia offer a 5-year MBBS program including 1 year of clinical practice while some universities follow the pattern of 5-year non-clinical studies with an additional 1 year of clinical practice.
List of Some of the Famous and Best MBBS Universities in Malaysia:
Now, let’s have a look over some of the famous, and best MBBS universities in Malaysia.
- International Medical University- Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
- Universiti Malaya- Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
- Taylor’s University Lakeside Campus- Subang Jaya
- AIMST University
- Lincoln University College – Kota Bharu
- Management & Science University (MSU)- Shah Alam
- UCSI University- Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
- Universiti Putra Malaysia- Seri Kembangan
- Monash University Malaysia- Bandar Sunway
- Universiti Kuala Lumpur- Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
- Widad University College
- Newcastle University- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia- Bangi
- Malaysia MAHSA University
- SEGi University- Kota Damansara
- University of Cyberjaya (UoC)
- University Malaysia Sabah- Kota Kinabalu
- Perdana University
- Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)- Petaling Jaya
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia- Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
- RCSI & UCD Malaysia Campus- George Town
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia- Nilai
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin – UniSZA- Kuala Terengganu
- Sultan Abdul Halim Mu’adzam Shah International Islamic University- Alor Setar
- Perdana University- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland School of Medicine
- Faculty of Medicine – Universiti Malaya
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland- Dublin
- Monash University Clayton Campus- Melbourne
It is a wise idea to check the official website, incoming scholarships, number of seats, and other requirements to get admission to the best university for MBBS in Malaysia.
What are Some Top-Rated Dental & MBBS Colleges in Malaysia?
The medical colleges that promise to let international students explore their surroundings and environment are such a blessing.
Students not only get a chance to study in a multicultural community but also broaden their horizons by getting an education across borders.
- International Medical University, Kuala Lumpur
- Newcastle University of Medicine
- Penang Medical College
- Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences
- Monash University
- MAHSA University
- RCSI & USD Medical College
- Asian Institute of Medical, Science & Technology
- Lincoln University College
- Kolej Perbatan Manipal Meraka
- Widad University
What are the MBBS in Malaysia Eligibility for Pakistani Students?
Let us highlight some of the mandatory plus basic requirements if you want to get admission to MBBS in Malaysia from Pakistan.
For admission, applicants have to fulfill the following criteria
- Your age must not be less than 17 years
- You must have an intermediate degree 70% of the aggregate
- You should be medically fit
And if we talk about the significant information needed for MBBS in Malaysia for Pakistani students, then you must tick mark these pointers.
- Copy of passport
- Educational transcripts
- Birth certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Passport size photographs
- HIV negative test report
- NOC from the public authority
- Bank statement
- Updated CV
These are some of the basic requirements of MBBS in Malaysia for Pakistani students. If you are applying for Malaysia from any country other than Pakistan, the requirements, and eligibility criteria differ.
What are the Career Opportunities for Malaysian MBBS Graduates?
MBBS graduates have various career pathways available to them.
- Establishing a medical practice in Malaysia upon obtaining the necessary work permit and license.
- Pursuing opportunities in the United States after successfully passing the USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination).
- Returning to Pakistan, completing house job requirements, and undertaking the NLE (National Licensing Examination) to commence medical practice in their home country.
- Opting for a postgraduate MD course, which typically spans 4-6 years.
Hence, MBBS in Malaysia for Pakistani students does not only bring you the confidence to serve across borders but also helps you to have an affordable place to live while you studying.
And when you get an MBBS degree from Malaysia, you have a lot of career opportunities. You can start your medicinal practice in Malaysia after getting a work permit and license, then you can start a job in the USA after USMLE.
For More Information: